- » Key resources and services
Renal Society of Australasia (RSA)
The Renal Society of Australasia (RSA) is the peak body for renal nursing and related allied health professionals. It aims to advance the care of people with kidney disease. The objectives of the RSA are to:
- provide professional development for renal nurses, related allied health professionals and other relevant parties
- communicate knowledge and information about kidney disease and associated treatments
- advocate for the interests of nurses, health professionals and people with kidney and/or associated diseases
- support practice development, research, quality improvement and innovation
- set standards for nurses and health professionals caring for people with kidney disease
- undertake other roles incidental or conducive to the attainment of these objectives.
The website provides information about membership, events, education, funding, conferences, and contacts for those interested in the field of renal care.
Adapted from Renal Society of Australasia
The Renal Society of Australasia
PO Box 7345
Beaumaris Vic 3193
Ph: 1300 940 480
Report broken link