- » Key resources and services
NRMA Insurance Western Sydney Wanderers Indigenous Scholarship
This scholarship is offered by the National Roads and Motorists' Association (NRMA) Insurance Western Sydney Wanderers and the Western Sydney University (WSU).
To be eligible for this scholarship applicants must:
- be commencing study or currently enrolled full-time in any year of any undergraduate degree at WSU
- be of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent
- identify as an Aboriginal and or Torres Strait Islander and
- be accepted as such by their local community.
- have a connection to football (soccer) in Western Sydney in some capacity in the last five years through and of these activities:
- registered player in Western Sydney
- family member of registered player in Western Sydney
- volunteer for Western Sydney grassroots football club
- football referee within Western Sydney
- participate in school football team through playing, volunteering or refereeing
- Wander crew volunteer for Western Sydney Wanderers
- Western Sydney Wanderers member
- other (please specify).
Applicants must provide a statement in support of their application indicating how they believe the receipt of the scholarship will assist them with their studies and in their future career.
Successful applicants will be selected based on their written application, academic potential, their ability to meet the criteria and, where appropriate, performance in an interview before a selection panel.
Scholarships and Student Advancement Unit
Western Sydney University
Locked Bag 1797
Penrith NSW 2751
Ph: 1300 897 669
Report broken link