- » Key resources and services
Innovation and Evidence Grant Program
The Western Australia (WA) Primary Health Alliance Innovation and Evidence Funding program for Perth North Primary Health Network (PHN) and Perth South PHN has been established to respond to locally identified innovative approaches to addressing the priority needs in the region.
Grants of up to $100,000 are available to selected organisations to:
- develop and test improved models and/or systems of care
- encourage collaboration of service providers to establish place-based systems of care in which they work together to improve health and social care for the population they serve
- leverage the resources and capability to strengthen whole of person care with integrated primary care.
The WA PHN priority areas are:
- keeping people well in the community
- people with multiple morbidities, especially chronic co-occurring physical conditions, mental health conditions and drug and alcohol treatment needs
- services designed to meet the health needs of vulnerable and disadvantaged people, including those of Aboriginal heritage,
- system navigation and integration to help people get the right services at the right time and in the right place
- capable workforce tailored to these priorities.
The first round of funding closes on Thursday 20 October 2016.
Jody Niven - Regional Coordinator
WA Primary Health Alliance
Report broken link