- » Key resources and services
- » Funding opportunities
- » Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Surgical Education and Training (SET) trainee one year scholarship
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Surgical Education and Training (SET) trainee one year scholarship
This one year scholarship has been established by the Indigenous Health Committee to support trainees who identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander.
The scholarship is valued at $20,000 and can be used to cover one or more of the following:
- SET registration fees
- SET course fees
- SET examination fees
- research projects
- mentoring programs
- travel, accommodation and registration fees to attend conferences
- other relevant professional development activities.
To be eligible for the scholarship an applicant needs to fulfill the eligibility requirements for membership of the Australian Indigenous Doctor's Association.
- applications for 2018 open on Wednesday 1 March 2017
- applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application in August 2017
- scholarship will commence in January 2018.
Scholarship Program Coordinator
Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
199 Ward Street
North Adelaide SA 5006
Ph: (08) 8219 0900
Fax: (08) 8219 0999
Report broken link