- » Key resources and services
Western Australian Aboriginal health project grants
The Aboriginal health project grants aim to improve the health of Western Australians by working through partnerships and supporting targeted programs which promote and facilitate healthy lifestyles, policies and environments and build the capacity of individuals, groups and communities to be healthier.
The main objectives are to:
- fund activities related to the promotion of good health in general, with particular emphasis on young people
- provide grants to organisations engaged in health promotion programs.
The priority target groups are:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- children and youth
- rural and remote communities
- people with disabilities
- people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
There is no closing date for this funding and up to $10,000 is available. Applications must be received four months prior to project commencement.
PO Box 1284
Ground Floor, 24 Outram Street
West Perth WA 6872
Ph: (08) 9476 7000
Ph: 1800 198 450 (toll free)
Fax: (08) 9324 1145
Report broken link