- » Key resources and services
Dream it Forward
The Dream it Forward program (DIF) is a ConnectGroups small grants program focused on strengthening, sustaining, or adding value to community-led projects that:
- positively impact the social, emotional and spiritual wellbeing of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, families, and communities in Western Australia
- are embed cultural understanding into the design and delivery of activities that enhance quality of life, and holistically promote mental health wellbeing
- reduce risk factors and operate a range of activities to increase community protection against mental ill-health
- connection to country, culture and community
- are based on needs identified by the community for the community, and must be informed by evidence of what works for Aboriginal people
- demonstrate clear objectives and outcomes, and a methodology for program evaluation.
Funding is open to communities, community groups, yarning circles, programs, new initiatives and/or services which provide a culturally responsive approach to positively impacting the social and emotional wellbeing of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Application details: Please follow links for further information and application forms.
ConnectGroups Support Groups Association
Dream it Forward program
PO Box 1209
Booragoon WA 6954
Fax: (08) 9364 4471
Report broken link