- » Key resources and services
Elsa Dixon Aboriginal employment program (EDAEP)
The Elsa Dixon Aboriginal employment program (EDAEP) provides funding to organisations to support Aboriginal education, employment and training by:
- subsidising the salary, development and support costs of Aboriginal employees in a public service agency or local council
- funding innovative community projects
- supporting work experience for Aboriginal students in their final year of a degree or post degree course.
EDAEP aims to promote employment opportunities for Aboriginal people by:
- encouraging the permanent employment and professional mobility of Aboriginal people in NSW public service agencies and local government authorities
- providing special incentives for the employment of Aboriginal people with a disability
- encouraging innovation in achieving vocational outcomes for Aboriginal people.
EDAEP provides subsidies for permanent (ongoing) employment, temporary secondment, community partnership projects, graduate work experience, and school-based traineeship elements.
STS Head Office
State Training Services
NSW Department of Industry
Level 12, 1 Oxford Street
Darlinghurst NSW 2010
Ph: (02) 9561 8000
STS Regional Offices
Ph 13 28 11
Report broken link