- » Key resources and services
- » Funding opportunities
- » AET scholarship for Indigenous student achievement - medicine, nursing and health sciences
AET scholarship for Indigenous student achievement - medicine, nursing and health sciences
The Australian Executor Trustees (AET) Scholarship for Indigenous student achievement in medicine, nursing, and health sciences supports the retention and successful graduation of Indigenous students, increasing their capacity to contribute to the health of their communities. It is available for medical, nursing and health science students enrolled in their final year at Flinders University. The funding is for $4,000 for one year to go towards living expenses and study resources.
- be of Australian Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent
- identify as an Australian Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
- be accepted as an Australian Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander by the community in which they live or have lived
- normally reside in SA or NT
- be enrolled in the final year in a Flinders University undergraduate medicine, nursing, or health sciences course.
Application details: See the contacts/links below for further information on eligibility criteria and how to apply.
Report broken link