- » Key resources and services
Indigenous advancement strategy (IAS) funding
The Indigenous advancement strategy (IAS) funding grants support a diverse range of programme activities under the IAS over a four year period.
The IAS funding program streams are:
- jobs, land and economy
- children and schooling
- safety and well-being
- culture and capability
- remote Australia strategies.
The IAS grant funding will be available through:
- open competitive grants rounds - conducted to enable entries to receive grant funding and deliver outcomes through the IAS
- targeted or restricted grant rounds - where the department approaches a particular, potential applicant or applicants and invites them to submit a proposal to deliver an outcome
- direct grant allocation process - where the department directly approaches a new provider or an existing grant funding recipient to expand their current service delivery and/or undertake new service delivery
- a demand-driven process - application may be submitted at anytime and will be assessed on a value for money basis against clear selection criteria.
Application details: Please see individual closing dates for each funding/grant round specified in the links below.
During the application process, the Department will have staff available to assist with the new IAS and how to apply for funding under the new arrangements. These staff will not be involved in assessing applications.
Indigenous advancement strategy grants
Ph: 1800 088 323
Indigenous advancement strategy demand-driven funding
Ph:1800 088 323
Report broken link