- » Key resources and services
- » Conferences and events
- » Alcohol and Other Drugs in the Australian Indigenous Population, Interventions for Implementation in Primary Health Care (webinar)
Alcohol and Other Drugs in the Australian Indigenous Population, Interventions for Implementation in Primary Health Care (webinar)
This webinar is an opportunity to hear research and practice perspectives from Primary Health Networks who work with both Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health care providers and mainstream services to deliver culturally sensitive and respectful alcohol and other drugs (AOD) services.
There will be discussion around:
- effective treatments to reduce harmful AOD use in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander populations
- examples of effective collaboration to implement AOD treatment programs
- workforce training and capacity building (equipping the primary health care workforce with tools to manage AOD problems in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities).
There will be an opportunity for Q&A with the speakers.
Please note registration is for Primary Health Network participants only.
Registration for the webinar closes at 5.30pm (AEDT) Wednesday 7 December 2016.