- » Key resources and services
International Diabetes Federation (IDF) Congress
This International Diabetes Federation (IDF) Congress will bring together over 200 speakers, both world-renowned and newcomers, 230 national diabetes associations from 170 countries. Delegates will be from a diverse range of backgrounds including, research scientists, endocrinologists, health professionals such as nurses, general practitioners, dieticians, diabetes educators as well as policy makers.
Under the IDF Congress them of Shape the future of diabetes presenters will be asked to develop their presentation under the topic streams of:
- Basic and clinical science
- Diabetic complications
- Diabetes and disasters
- Diabetic foot
- Diabetes in society and culture
- Diabetes in women and children
- Education and integrated care
- Epidemiology and public health
- Living with diabetes.
- Abstract and grants
- Wednesday 1 February 2017 - abstract submission and grant applications open
- Friday 21 April 2017 abstract submission closes
- Friday 28 April 2017 grant application closes
- mid-July 2017 abstract selection notification
- early August 2017 grant application notification.
- Monday 2 January 2017
- Friday 18 August 2017 - early-rate deadline
- Monday 13 November 2017 - online registration closes.
International Diabetes Federation
166 Chaussee de La Hulpe
B-1170 Brussels, Belgium
Ph: +32-2-538 55 11
Fax: +32-2-538 51 14