- » Key resources and services
Northern Queensland Indigenous Health Day
Central Queensland University's Office of Indigenous Engagement is hosting an Indigenous Health Day. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Professionals will share their personal stories of undertaking health studies, along with their research within the Indigenous health sector.
Presentations will be delivered by:
- Professor Mick Adams, Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet, Edith Cowan University
- Professor Gracelyn Smallwood, School of Nursing and Midwifery, Central Queensland University
- Dr Doseena Fergie, Nursing, Midwifery and Paramedicine, Australian Catholic University
- Mr Ali Drummond, School of Nursing and Midwifery, Queensland University of Technology
- Dr Odette Best, School of Nursing and Midwifery, University of Southern Queensland
- Associate Professor Roxanne Bainbridge, School of Human, Health and Social Sciences, Central Queensland University
- Professor Bronwyn Fredericks, Office of Indigenous Engagement, Central Queensland University.
There will be question and answer sessions during the event. Registrations are essential. For further details, see the information below.
(07) 4037 4784