- » Key resources and services
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Cultural Awareness Training
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Cultural Awareness Training is a full day training and will cover:
- improving service delivery for Aboriginal clients and communities
- how to engage with Aboriginal communities
- communicating effectively with Aboriginal clients
- a brief in-depth look at the comparative black and white history of Australia and how it affects current work practices and Aboriginal people in today's society
- sharing and learning stories & personal and work experiences.
This training is free to attend and a light lunch and refreshments will be provided.
The workshop is presented by Widders Consultancy on behalf of the City of Parramatta Council and Western Sydney Community Forum.
Western Sydney Community Forum
Level 4, Training Room 4
146 Marsden Street
Ph: (02) 9687 9669