- » Key resources and services
- » Conferences and events
- » Measuring Success in the Family and Relationship Sector for the Wellbeing of Children, Families and Communities
Measuring Success in the Family and Relationship Sector for the Wellbeing of Children, Families and Communities
The theme of the 2016 Family & Relationship Services Australia (FRSA) conference is Measuring success in the family and relationship sector, which is a critical issue for service providers and their funders.
The conference includes the following themes:
- key transition points in the schooling years
- relationship breakdown and re-partnering
- partnering and cohabitation
- family violence
- the first 1000 days
- across the whole family life course
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander services.
Early Bird registrations close Friday 30 September 2016.
Family & Relationship Services Australia
PO Box 326
Deakin West ACT 2600
Ph: (02) 6162 1811
Fax: (02) 6162 1794