- » Key resources and services
Family Planning NSW Clinical Forum for Doctors and Nurses
This one-day clinical forum for doctors and nurses aims to provide an update on the latest approaches, guidelines and resources for the management of reproductive and sexual health presentations in a primary healthcare setting.
The program for the day includes:
- a wrap-up of what's new in reproductive and sexual health
- interactive case study sessions focusing on contraception and STI presentations in general practice
- hands-on Implanon insertion and removal practice on model arms
- innovative approaches to promoting sexual health among young people
- a local perspective on unintended pregnancy options
- a local perspective on the management and referral pathways for sexual assault.
To register, please use the links below.
Family Planning NSW State Office
328-336 Liverpool Road
Ashfield NSW 2131
Ph: (02) 8752 4300
Fax: (02) 8752 4392