- » Key resources and services
15th World Congress on Public Health (WCPH)
This conference, hosted by the Public Health Association of Australia (PHAA) and World Federation of Public Health Associations (WFPHA), provides a forum for knowledge exchange and discussion on public health issues. It aims to contribute towards protecting and promoting public health at a national and global level.
The congress has the objective of improving public health by:
- engaging diverse voices, including a range of professionals and citizens, to share ideas, visions and actions to transform the global public health effort and influence decision makers
- analysing, demonstrating, and sharing local, regional and global public health lessons particularly gender and discrimination
- examining the effective translation of evidence based science into action
- articulating and promoting the role of health in sustainable development goals
- supporting and engaging the next generation of public health leaders
- building on the intent of the Kolkata declaration 2015 and global charter for public health.
Call for abstracts will close on Friday 26 August 2016.
WCPH 2017 Secretariat
GPO Box 3270
Sydney NSW 2001
Ph: (02) 9254 5000
Fax: (02) 9251 3552